• Organization of the University’s international activities in accordance with the goals defined by the Academic Council and the Rectorate. Participation in the formation and implementation of the University’s policy in the field of international and foreign economic relations.
• Organization of events for the University to participate in international inter-university associations and other organizations.
• Search, establishment and development of effective sustainable relations with leading universities of the world, scholarship programs, educational and scientific organizations.
• Coordination of international cooperation between faculties, departments and other structural units of the University with foreign partners, the implementation of ongoing consultation and other assistance to departments and employees of the University.
• Assistance in obtaining grants and scholarships for educational and scientific activities, coordination of training for students, undergraduates and doctoral students, internships for teachers and employees abroad.
• Involvement of faculty in international scientific and academic cooperation.
• Assistance in organizing the work of foreign teachers at the University.
• Migration registration of foreign students and teachers arriving at the University under intergovernmental and inter-university agreements, as well as individually.