Academic mobility involves teaching students for the academic period in a foreign partner university. Students of 2-3 courses and first-year undergraduates studying on a state grant and on a contractual basis can be sent to study on academic mobility.
Criteria for the selection of students sent to study abroad in the framework of external academic mobility:
- High academic performance
- High level of proficiency in the language of the host university or in English
- Correspondence of the study program with the program of the host institution
- Consent of the host institution
Academic mobility programs can be funded by:
- Budget funds in the framework of national projects
- Extrabudgetary funds of the university
- Host funds
- Grants of international organizations: Erasmus +, British Council, SCO
- Personal funds of participants of academic mobility
The procedure for submitting documents for participation in the competition on academic mobility
Step 1. Student writes an application addressed to the director of the institute with a request to send him / her to study in the framework of academic mobility, indicating the semester, academic year and foreign university.
Step 2. Based on the student’s application, the deputy director of the institute writes an application addressed to the director of the DICAM. An individual student curriculum (ISC) is applied to the application.
Step 3. Based on the application of the Institute, the DICAM accepts the student's documents in accordance with Public Service Standard.
Step 4. The director of the DICAM sends the list of nominated students to the host institution for approval. The application and the ISC are attached to the list.
Step 5. If there is a positive response from the host university, the DICAM provides the student with visa support and organizes all subsequent stages of the student's study at a foreign university.
LIST OF PARTNERS UNIVERSITIES (FOR THE AUTUMN SEMESTER 2020 - 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR)
|№||University, city, country:||Specialty:||Requirements:||Tuition payment:||Costs:||Quantity:||Course Catalog Links:||Deadline for submission of documents:|