Acceptance of documents is announced for participation in the competition for studying at the Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (St. Petersburg, Russia) for academic mobility in the fall semester of the 2021/2022 academic year for 2 and 3-year undergraduate students. Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University provides 2 places for students wishing to study a semester in academic mobility in Russia.
Before submitting documents, we ask you to familiarize yourself with more detailed information about training at PGPPU as part of an academic exchange, as well as the disciplines of PGPPU - https://www.spbstu.ru/international-cooperation/international-activities/academic-mobility/study-spbspu/
To participate in the competition, you must send information about yourself and the necessary documents to the leading specialist of the DICAM at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org until May 15, 2021. Documents received after May 15 will not be considered by the Competition Commission.
- Information about yourself: name, specialty, course, group, phone number and email address.
- Scanned documents: the first page of the foreign passport, transcript, individual curriculum for the fall semester 2021-2022 academic year.
• The PGPPU coordinator may request additional documents.
Requirements for candidates:
- High level of academic performance (GPA 3.0 and above);
- Good proficiency in Russian.
- Airfare, accommodation in a student dormitory, insurance and all costs at the expense of the student;
- Education is free.