Erasmus + grants for AUPET graduate students
Attention AUPET Master Students!
The acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for studies at the Anhalt University of Applied Sciences (Germany) under the Erasmus + program in the fall semester of the 2021/2022 academic year for AUPET graduates is announced. Anhalt University of Applied Sciences provides 4 grants for AUPET graduates:
2 full grant Erasmus +;
2 grants of Erasmus Zero Grants - tuition is free, full visa support is provided for Erasmus + and assistance with invitation and accommodation from the host institution, but Erasmus Zero Grant does not provide a scholarship.
Grants are allocated for the following specialty:
Electrical and Computer Engineering (M. Eng.) - Department of Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering / DD Embedded Systems - https://www.hs-anhalt.de/nc/en/study/orientation/study-guide/detail/elektro-und-informationstechnik-master-of-engineering.html
Deadlines for submission of documents: until 24.05.21. Documents in the scanned version please send to e-mail email@example.com indicating the name, specialty, course and group.
* For conditions, selection criteria, please read the information below.
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
2021-2022 WINTER TERM ERASMUS+ STUDENT MOBILITY FOR STUDIES
IN ANHALT UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, GERMANY
WHO CAN APPLY? STUDENT MOBILITY: Master’s degree candidates of AUPET
1. All full-time students enrolled in a higher education program (undergraduate) offered by AUPET are eligible to apply for student mobility.
2. Undergraduates are required to have a minimum GPA of 2.50 out of 4.00.
3. All applicant students have minimum B2 Level English Language Ability.
4. To be eligible to participate in Erasmus learning mobility, applicants must have enough ECTS credits/student workload. Pursuant to European Commission’s ECTS Users’ Guide, 30 ECTS credits are allocated to the learning outcomes and associated workload of a 1 term.
All students wishing to participate in Erasmus + mobility for studies are free to apply to the
ERASMUS GRADE CALCULATION
1. 50% percent GPA + 50% English Proficiency score
2. Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance - 10 points
3. disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
4. In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
- Language Certificate (English, even better: some German)
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter from Professors/lecturers
- Asking for participation in Erasmus in previous studies
- Social commitment
*Scanned application documents should be sent by e-mail to a leading specialist of the international department – firstname.lastname@example.org
-Those who have not previously benefited from the mobility programs
-Certificate for a English Language
-Disabled staff (must be certificated)
-Veterans and the spouses and children of veterans and martyrs
-All applications will be evaluated by the Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunication Evaluation Committee
ERASMUS+ GRANTS for 2021-2022 Call
820 € each
850 € each
4220 € each
Website of the FILA project - https://fila-lab.de/
Direct link to the embedded systems program: