We announce the acceptance of documents for participation in the competition for studying at the Lodz Technical University (Lodz, Poland) for academic mobility in the autumn semester of the 2021/2022 academic year for students of the 2nd and 3rd year of bachelor's degree. Education at the Technical University of Lodz within the framework of academic mobility will take place in an online format.
Before submitting documents, we ask you to familiarize yourself with more detailed information on the disciplines of LTU - https://www.ife.p.lodz.pl/
To participate in the competition, you must send information about yourself and the necessary documents to the leading specialist of the DICAM at the email address: email@example.com until May 17, 2021. Documents received after May 17 will not be considered by the Competition Commission.
1. Information about yourself: name, specialty, course, group, phone number and email address.
2. Scanned documents: the first page of the foreign passport, transcript, two-sided individual curriculum with the disciplines of AUPET and LTU for the fall semester 2021-2022 academic year, certificate of proficiency in English.
Requirements for candidates:
- High level of academic performance (GPA from 3.0 and higher);
- Good level of English proficiency.
- Education is free of charge;
- Education in an online format.