“ENHANCING INNOVATION COMPETENCES AND ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS IN ENGINEERING EDUCATION (INNOCENS)”
Project Coordinator: Royal Institute of Technology (Sweden)
Project goal: increasing innovative competencies and entrepreneurial skills in the field of engineering education through University-Business cooperation to support the creation of new enterprises, new jobs and economic development in the Partner Countries. Supporting socio-economic development in Armenia, Georgia, Belarus and Kazakhstan through the development of innovative and entrepreneurial cooperation between universities, promoting cooperation between industrial enterprises and higher education institutions and ensuring the commercialization of innovative ideas.
Specific objectives of the project:
Development and implementation of a new master's program in the direction of "Innovation Systems"
Development and implementation of a new master's program in "Entrepreneurship in Engineering"
The introduction of innovative pedagogy and the development of innovative competencies (knowledge, skills)
Creation of 8 innovation centers in partner universities of the project
Support for students and employees in the commercialization of innovative ideas and the creation of new start-up companies
Organization of innovative contests for students and faculty
Dissemination of results and exchange of experience with other universities
Project implementation period: 36 months.
Project budget: 968 567.00 euros
Partners from Kazakhstan:
1. Taraz State University
2. Almaty University of Energy and Communications
3. Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center
4. MES of RK LLP "ND&CO"
1. Polytechnic Institute of Valencia (Spain)
2. Turku University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
1. National Polytechnic University of Armenia (Armenia)
2. National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia (Armenia)
3. Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Armenia (Armenia)
4. Fund for Scientific and Educational Reforms (Armenia)
5. Yerevan Telecommunications Research Institute (Armenia)
6. Belarusian State University (Belarus)
7. Brest State Technical University (Belarus)
8. Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus (Belarus)
9. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (Georgia)
10. Georgian Technical University (Georgia)