EU grant project Erasmus Plus
“THE ADVANCED CENTER FOR DOCTORS AND YOUNG RESEARCHERS IN THE FIELD OF INFORMATICS”
Project coordinator: University of Žilina
Project goal: to improve the conditions for young scientists and doctoral students to study science in computer science at universities in Kazakhstan through the development of international cooperation with European universities, the development of a virtual portal and center in Kazakhstan in order to promote cooperation between target groups.
Duration of the project: 36 months. Project budget: 700 020, 00 euros
Partners from Kazakhstan
- Bologna Process and Academic Mobility Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan (Astana, Kazakhstan);
- Nazarbayev University (Astana, Kazakhstan);
- Non-profit joint-stock company Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayeva (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
- Almaty University Power Engineering and Telecommunications (Almaty, Kazakhstan);
- West Kazakhstan Agrarian Technical University named after Zhangir Khan (Uralsk, Kazakhstan);
- Kyzylorda State University named after Korkyt Ata (Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan);
- North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybaev, (Petropavlovsk, Kazakhstan)
- Suleiman Demirel University (Kaskelen, Kazakhstan)
- Union of legal entities "Kazakhstan Association of Information Security" (Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan)
- University of Zilina (Slovakia).
- Lodz University (Lodz, Poland)
- University of Lorraine (Nancy, France)
National office of the Erasmus + program in Kazakhstan: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project coordinator: Gani Balbayev, dr.PhD., Director Institute of Space Engineering and Telecommunication. E-mail: email@example.com
Contact person: Aliya Yelemanova, Director of Doctoral and Master`s programs Оffice. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.